Right now is the middle of the Annual Election Period and we recommend you take a peak at Cigna Med Supp Rates in your zip code. They are not in every state across the country, but Cigna is really competitive in the states they are in. Several states they are really completive are Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
If you are looking to compare Medicare Supplement Insurance while you are reviewing your Part D plan view our Medicare Quote Engine for instant quotes.
Cigna Med Supp Rates
Below is an example of what Medicare Supplement Rates look like when you are comparing plans on our quote engine. There are many states where Philadelphia American, AARP or United of Omaha will be the most competitive plan in your state. However, if you don’t compare you will not know.
Even Medicare explains that it is important to compare Medicare Supplement Plans because it comes down to the price on which one you should choose. We also say it is important to compare the financial stability of the insurance company – only choose an insurance company of B+ or higher.
Cigna Medicare Supplement Plan F Rates – Mississippi Insurance Rates
What do you need to compare insurance plans?
There are only a few things you need to get a Medigap quote.
- Date of Birth – this is to verify your age.
- Zip Code – most companies offer their Medicare Supplement Rates by zip code. However, Medicare Advantage Plans do theirs by county.
- Gender – some states this does not matter, but others it does so we ask for it on the quote engine.
- Tobacco – this may or may not apply depending on the state.
Feel free to compare the different Cigna Med Supp Rates through our quote engine to make sure you are not paying too much. If you would rather speak to someone contact our office at 1-877-936-2991.
Get ready for the most unique Medicare suggestions you can implement during the Annual Election Period. These are going to be 3 unique tips that can save you thousands on your 2014 Medicare Insurance plans. Hopefully you are listening now because we are providing great advice that can really help you with your Medicare options!
Tip #1 – Compare Medicare Supplement Rates
The first tip that can save you hundreds a year on average ($500 for individuals and $1,000 for couples) is to compare Medicare Supplement Rates every two or three years! So you are probably thinking how do I compare these plans?
- Go to Medicare Insurance Finders and get quotes in less than 2 minutes
- Call your insurance agent. The problem here is they may not offer many plans. Alot of agents only have several companies that they offer. You need to be comparing with at least 10 different insurance companies to make sure you have a competitive quote.
- Call 1-877-936-2991 and ask to speak with Amber Douglas or Nicole Cunningham. The are licensed agents who can compare rates in 47 states across the country.
Tip #2 – Compare you Medicare Part D Plan (Prescription Drug Plan)
I have seen people save thousands by comparing their Prescription Drug Plans. Normally those on more prescriptions have a greater need to compare because different plans cover prescriptions at different levels. We compared a plan yesterday where there was a $4,000 gap between the most cost effective plan and the least cost effective plan for an individual that came into the office.
An example would be AARP covering ABC drug as a generic prescription, but Humana covers it as a preferred drug. So with AARP you would probably be paying around $5 for the prescription; however, with Humana you would be paying roughly $25 – $30. This is just an example not a real example.
Medicare Suggestions – #3
Get a qualified advisor that can help explain when you should compare Medicare plans. There have been a lot of negative reports over the last few years of advisors who are not really looking out for their Medicare Supplement clients. In my opinion this has made alot of seniors a little nervous about who they can talk with for Medicare Suggestions.
If you don’t know who to call please feel free to call us at 1-877-936-2991 for help with your Medicare Insurance Plans!